Global Educational Software Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast by 2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Educational Software Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
Educational software is computer software, the primary purpose of which is teaching or self-learning. Educational software is the developmental and non-developmental software which are specifically used for education. It also reflects on the technical and also instructional design for developing the courseware or educational application.
According to the statistics of the Ministry of Education, in 2009 there were 10.64 million primary and secondary full-time teachers and 179.40 million primary and secondary school students. Such a large number of primary and secondary students gave birth to a huge market demand. The potential market capacity is extremely large. While the ratio of investment in the education sector and the China whole GDP is only 4.15% (2014), which is about half the developed countries. Compared with India, Thailand and other developing countries, it is still a wide gap. Taking into account the great volume of China’s economy and rapid growth in the future of China’s GDP, there still have at least one time space for the development of expenditure on education.
The main procurement area of educational software are still concentrated in the information leading comparison of large and medium-sized cities. From the regional distribution of demand, East China, North China, South China is relatively strong, the western region is weak, and urban and rural differences are relatively large.
According to this study, over the next five years the Educational Software market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Educational Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Educational Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Educational Software value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- K-12 Educational Software
- University Education Software
- Elderly Education Software
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Quality-oriented Education Software
- Examination-oriented Education Software
Splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt,South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Guangdong Dongtian Digital Technology
- Zhengfang Software
- Beijing China Education Star Technology
- IntelHouse Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Educational Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Educational Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Educational Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Educational Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Educational Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain