Global Chip Antenna Market: Size, Share, Growth, Analysis & Demand 2019-2024
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Chip Antenna Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Electronics category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Chip antennas are a particular type of antenna valued for their small footprint. They are most commonly integrated in circuit boards to radiate high frequency electromagnetic waves. They have a limited range, making them optimal for small devices.
Scope of the Report:
- The global market growth can be attributed to the growing demand for consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables in the region. China is the largest automotive manufacturer in the world; the prospective use of chip antennas for wireless communication in automotive telematics applications such as navigation, vehicle tracking, and others is contributing in the growth of the chip antenna market in the APAC region.
- The worldwide market for Chip Antenna is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.2% over the next five years, will reach 210 million US$ in 2024, from 170 million US$ in 2019.
- This report focuses on the Chip Antenna in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Chip Antenna Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Johanson Technology
- Mitsubishi Materials
- TAIYO YUDEN
- Linx Technologies
- Wrth Elektronik
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Dielectric Chip Antennas
- LTCC Chip Antennas
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Bluetooth Applications
- WiFi Applications
- GPS/Glonass Applications
- IMT Applications
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Chip Antenna product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Chip Antenna, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Chip Antenna in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Chip Antenna competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Chip Antenna breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Chip Antenna market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Chip Antenna sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773