Global Beverage Ingredients Market Size, Share, News, Demand, Opportunity during 2019-2025
New report to its research database. The report spread across 112 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Coconut Gel (some referred as Nata de Coco or Coconut Jelly) is a popular dessert in Asia. Nata de coco is a cellulose gelatinous food product made from extracted coconut milk and coconut mother liquor fermented with Cetobacter xylinum. In cream color, it tastes smooth and slippery and chewy. It performs wonderfully in flavor expression, compatibility, heat stability, cold resistance, acid resistance, alkaline resistance and light durability. High in cellulose and low in calorie, it is a new type of natural and health-caring food as well as an ideal source of cellulose ingredient in food processing.
In global coconut gel market, Asia Pacific region has the major market share followed by Europe. Rising production of coconut based products in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia is driving the nata de coco market growth in Asia Pacific region. Rising popularity of desserts and pudding made from nata de coco (coconut gel) is playing the key role in increasing demand of nata de coco in Europe and Middle East countries.
Coconut Gel market has been segmented on the basis of packaging which comprises canned packaging, pouch packaging, bottle packaging and others.
Coconut Gel market has been segmented on the basis of distribution channel which supermarket/ hypermarket, convenience shop, independent retailers and others. Coconut Gel market has been segmented on the basis of application which comprises food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and others.
The global Coconut Gel market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Coconut Gel market based on company, product type, end user and key regions
Reasons for Buying this Market Report:–
1) The current status of the global market, current market & the two regional and region level.
2) In-Depth Understanding of the Development of the global marketplace.
3) Current market isolation relating to Identifying portions
4) The innovative perspective of this current market with layouts that are prime chances.
5) The research of this market enticing place regarding sales.
6) Various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts , suppliers for market.
Request a sample copy @
This report studies the global market size of Coconut Gel in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East and Africa, focuses on the consumption of Coconut Gel in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Coconut Gel market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Coconut Gel market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Cargill Inc.
- Kerry Group
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Ajinomoto Group
- Arla Group
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Monsanto Company Inc.
- International Flavor and Fragrances
- Tate and Lyle
- Corn Products International
- Associated British Foods
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
Market size by Product
Fats and Oils
Market size by End User
Functional and Flavored Waters
Carbonated Soft Drinks
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
Beverage Ingredients Consumption by Region
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa,
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Beverage Ingredients status and future forecastï¼Œinvolving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Beverage Ingredients manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Beverage Ingredients :
- History Year: 2013 – 2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Beverage Ingredients market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain