Fiber Optic Product for Imaging Market | Size | Analysis | Share | Outlook to 2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Fiber Optic Product for Imaging Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 118 pages with table and figures in it.
This report studies the Fiber Optic Product for imaging market. Fiber Optic Product for Imaging discussed in this report, are fused fiber optics-based products, including fiber optics faceplates, fiber optic tapers, etc., are mainly used for military night vision, medical and dental areas, scientific and commercial applications.
This report studies the Fiber Optic Product for Imaging Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Hydrolysed Whey Protein market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Fiber Optic Tapers utilize a coherent fiber optic plate that transmits either a magnified or reduced image from its input surface to its output surface. These low distortion tapers are made with EMA Fibers to absorb light and are optimized for 1/2″ or 2/3″ sensor chip sizes. Magnification is a ratio of the diameters of the large and small ends of the tapers. Typical applications include image magnification or reduction, sensor coupling, fluoroscopy, and light sensors.
Fiber Optic Faceplates transmit images from input surface to output surface using coherent fibers. Common uses include CRT/LCD displays, sensor coupling, X-ray imaging and image intensification. All tapers and faceplates are suitable for visible and NIR applications and feature beveled edges.
Fiber Optic Image Conduits transmit images from one polished face to the other and can be used straight or bent to fit space requirements without loss of light transmission.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Fiber Optic Product for Imaging in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
China is one of the largest manufacturing bases of fiber optic product for imaging industry, over 39% of fiber optic product for imaging are manufactured in this region. Due to large capital expenditure in RandD and equipment and cheaper labor, as well as tremendous downstream demand and potential, capacity and production is rising significantly.
Besides China, USA is the second largest consumption market in terms of volume, and largest market in terms of value.
Leading manufacturers are Incom, Schott, Hamamatsu, Honsun, North Night Vision, etc. Concentration rate of top 5 is 82.7% in 2017, compare to 83.1% in 2013.
The worldwide market for Fiber Optic Product for Imaging is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.1% over the next five years, will reach 320 million US$ in 2024, from 280 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- North Night Vision
- Changcheng Microlight
- China Opto-Electro
- Nanjing Weston
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Fiber Optic Faceplate
- Fiber Optic Taper
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Night Vision Application
- Medical and Dental Application
- Commercial and Industrial Application
- Scientific Application
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Fiber Optic Product for Imaging report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Fiber Optic Product for Imaging market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Fiber Optic Product for Imaging market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Fiber Optic Product for Imaging Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Fiber Optic Product for Imaging , with sales, revenue, and price of Fiber Optic Product for Imaging , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Fiber Optic Product for Imaging for each region, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 12, Fiber Optic Product for Imaging market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Fiber Optic Product for Imaging sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.