Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment Market Anticipated to Cross $2.16 Billion by 2025
San Francisco, 10 May 2019 – “Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market Analysis By Delivery Mode (Web-hosted, Licensed Enterprise, Cloud-based), By End Use (Hospitals, Biotech/Pharma Organizations), & Segment Forecasts, [2018 – 2025]”
The global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) solutions market is expected to reach USD 2.16 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The complexity in healthcare information management is anticipated to fuel the demand for eCOA solutions in coming years. These solutions deliver accurate and timely health information and reduce burden of patients enrolled in clinical trials.
eCOA measures overall mental state, patient symptoms, and the progression of a disease. Electronic diaries and electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) are a part of eCOA platforms. Electronic diaries help document patient response. These are used as support systems for ePRO. In all the applications of clinical outcome assessment systems, the compliance rates are more than 90%, which helps accelerate research procedures.
In addition, assessment systems help detect probable adverse conditions in advance for patients, which is crucial for taking preventive measures to avoid adverse effects in future. The ePRO platforms transfer real-time data from the patients to healthcare professionals for accurate decision-making and better evaluation of a patient’s health. Thus, the adoption of these platforms is expected to grow in near future.
Growing adoption of software solutions during research studies, high R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical companies, favorable government grants to support clinical trials, and widening base of potential customers are some of the key contributing factors for market growth.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Rising adoption of technologically advanced wearable and handheld medical devices helps capture clinical outcomes electronically, further making the medical information assessment easier
- The core advantage of web-based services is ability to access information from remote locations using only one computer or monitoring device in healthcare settings
- Cloud-based solutions are anticipated to grow at an exponential rate owing to integrated features that include flexibility, high accessibility, negligible handling costs, and easy data backup
- Contract research organizations dominated the market as major pharmaceutical companies are focused on reducing expenditure on clinical trials
- North America held the largest market share owing to the local presence of well-established market players coupled with large number of ongoing research in this region
- Asia Pacific market is expected to show fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the availability of a large number of contract research firms offering eCOA platforms to large pharmaceuticals
- The companies are making significant investments to implement eClinical solutions in order to manage medical information, owing to the benefits it offers
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at
Grand View Research has segmented the eCOA solutions market on the basis of the delivery mode, end use, and region:
eCOA Solutions Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Web hosted
- Licensed enterprise
- Cloud based
eCOA Solutions End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Academic Institutes
- Pharma & Biotech Organizations
- Medical Device Manufacturers
eCOA Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Press Release of this Report:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com