Detail of Kebos Lowlands &snap up Rs3gold 9% off rs 07 gold til Jan14
The Kebos Lowlands have finally come to Zeah: which bring us a lot of suprise , however, you are still enble to Detail of the Kebos Lowlands &snap up Rs3gold 9% off rs 3 gold til Jan14 .and the following is the basic information of this release.
It is head to the far west of Kourend to try your hand at Aerial Fishing, receive a task set by the new Slayer Master, Konar quo Maten, and gain entry to the Farming Guild! Find a detailed guide on what to expect from the new content below, along with a map showing the various ways to get around Kebos. Before we delve in, a special thanks goes out to Mod Ian and Mod Surma for producing 18 amazing tracks to enjoy while exploring the Kebos Lowlands – more than any to ever accompany a previous update!
For those of you who haven’t yet travelled to Zeah, you can do so by speaking to Veos (below) at the Port Sarim docks. He will take you to the Kingdom of Kourend which is made of five Houses on the continent of Zeah. After arriving in Kourend on his ship, you will find yourself in the Piscarilius house, on the Eastern side of Zeah. The Kebos Lowlands can be found on the far western side.
Below is a map to help you find your way around the new areas, with a list of teleport and transportation locations and their requirements.
1. The Farming Guild (entrance) – Farming Skillcape or Skills Necklace
2. The Farming Guild (inside) – Spirit Tree (85 Farming)
3. Fairy Ring – Start Fairytale Part II
4. Mount Karuulm (Konar quo Maten) – Kourend Diary Blessing (Hard = 3 per day, Elite = Unlimited)
5. Battlefront Teleport – the Arceuus Spellbook (60% Arceuus Favour 23 Magic)
6. Lovakengj A – Xeric’s Talisman (5% Shayzien favour)
7. Kharedst’s Memoirs – Forsaken Tower Quest
8. Kourend Castle A – Xeric’s Talisman (Architectural Alliance)
9. Kourend Castle B – Kourend Castle Teleport (Transportation Incantations)
10. Shayzien Cemetary – Kharedst’s Memoirs (Tale of the Righteous Quest)
11. Fairy Ring – Start Fairytale Part II
12. Lake Molch – each dock allows transport to the others
13. Mount Quidamortem – Xeric’s Talisman (Ancient Tablet)
Say a player wished to see Konar to receive a Slayer task but hadn’t done the Kourend achievement Diary or started Fairytale Part II, the best route would to teleport to the Farming Guild via a Skills neckalace and run North East. Once at Mount Karuulm, they could climb up using the Agility shortcuts to reach Konar. Alternatively, players on the Arceeus spellbook could cast the Battlefront Teleport and run north west.
All in all, if you are wonder to buy cheap rs gold , you’d better come to RS3gold,and you will find monthly event on oursite.
Do You already enjoy OSRS Kebos Lowlands ? so why not to participate in RS3gold OSRS Kebos Lowlands Biggest Deal.Up to 9% off code “KLR9” for you all rs fans buying RS3 gold,RS 2007 gold or other products on RS3gold.com from Jan 7 to Jan 14.2019 with safe and fast delivery.
KLR7- 7% off code (for all orders);
KLR9- 9% off code (When you order over $100+,$100 included).At the same time, you can enjoy 8% off code “SDM8″for buying spring 2019 deadman gold.
And You also can obtain RS3 gold , RS 2007 gold and other products from https://www.rs3gold.com/rs3-gold on mobile.