Copper Products Market by Size | Growth | Analysis | Trends and Forecasts to 2019-2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Copper Products Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 135 pages with table and figures in it.
Copper is one of the oldest metals ever used and has been one of the important materials in the development of civilization. Because of its properties, singularly or in combination, of high ductility, malleability, and thermal and electrical conductivity, and its resistance to corrosion, copper has become a major industrial metal, ranking third after iron and aluminum in terms of quantities consumed.
Copper products include copper plates, copper strips, copper foils, copper tubes, copper rods, copper wires, copper profiles etc.
This report studies the Copper Products Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Hydrolysed Whey Protein market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
There are many copper products manufactures in the world; the manufactures include Aurubis, Jiangxi Copper, KME Group SpA, Hailiang Group, Wireland, Golden Dragon, Jintian Group, Jinchuan Group etc. Global copper seals will reach about 22.5 million MT in 2015, increase 3.29% compared with last year, the average seals growth rate of copper products is about 3.97% from 2010 to 2015. Copper products seals mainly focus on China and Europe, China copper seals take about 50% market share of global copper products seals in 2015, the followed is Europe, take about 18.2%.
Global demand of copper has maintained steady growth; the growth rate is around 3.97%. The uses of copper reflect its variety of material properties: because of its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, it is ideally suited for use in electrical engineering, electronics and telecommunications. Its electrical conductivity is 1.5 times as high as that of aluminum, which makes copper the preferred input material for electrical mains. Despite its very good formability, copper is extremely strong with high corrosion resistance. The increasing interconnectedness in our offices and households, growing demands on information and communication technology, a sustainable and environmentally sound energy supply and high safety and comfort standards, for example in automotive engineering, ensure a constant rise in copper demand. Every mid-range car contains about 25 kg of copper-luxury class models can have more than twice this amount. Modern life wouldn’t be possible without copper.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Copper Products in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The worldwide market for Copper Products is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly – -% over the next five years, will reach – – million US$ in 2024, from – – million US$ in 2019.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Jiangxi Copper
- KME Group SpA
- Hailiang Group
- Golden Dragon
- Jintian Group
- Jinchuan Group
- Mueller Ind
- Wolverine Tube
- GB Holding
- Mitsubishi Materials
- Diehl Group
- Furukawa Electric
- Xingye Copper
- HALCOR Group
- ChangChun Group
- IBC Advanced Alloy
- Anhui Xinke
- Chunlei Copper
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Dowa Metaltech
- Mitsui Mining and Smelting
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Copper Plates
- Copper Strips
- Copper Foils
- Copper Tubes
- Copper Rods
- Copper Wires
- Copper Profiles
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Corrosion Resistance Part
- Electrical Conductivity Part
- Structural Part
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Copper Products report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Copper Products market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Copper Products market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Copper Products Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Copper Products , with sales, revenue, and price of Copper Products , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Copper Products for each region, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 12, Copper Products market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Copper Products sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.