Chevrolet collision repair provider Arizona | Chevrolet certified collision repair | Chevrolet collision repair provider
Collision repair and auto body repair professionals should always use extreme caution when performing repairs to a vehicle’s Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), which includes air bags. CHEVROLET does not support the use of any used, salvaged or imitation parts for SRS collision repair. Only new, genuine CHEVROLET-warranted parts should be used in repair because of the critical nature in the design of air-bag systems.
CHEVROLET OE Air Bags:
- Comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
- Provide assurance of quality, fit and function.Always install new air bags for safety.
Genuine CHEVROLET Sheet Metal Parts installed by a Chevrolet Certified Collision Repair Provider
Sheet metal helps reflect the beauty of a newly repaired vehicle. Using CHEVROLET OE sheet metal parts helps ensure that you are restoring a damaged vehicle to its pre-collision condition. CHEVROLET sheet metal parts are carefully packaged and shipped in boxes specifically designed to protect and preserve primed surfaces to help reduce prep time.
Genuine CHEVROLET Hoods, Fenders, Doors and Decklids:
- Feature perfect fit and function.
- Are engineered with the same materials and tolerances as the original part.
- Are made with CHEVROLET sheet metal parts, which:
– Are designed to crush correctly in a collision – Non-OE parts may not crush to CHEVROLET
– Are made with strong, corrosion-resistant steel coatings.
– Are formed or stamped for added strength.
– Feature placement of welds and adhesives based on test data.
– Follow the full electrocoat primer (ELPO) process.
Call Us – (480) 968-5915
Mail Us – email@example.com