Carvone Market | Size | Analysis | Share | Outlook to 2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Carvone Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 120 pages with table and figures in it.
Carvone is a member of a family of chemicals called terpenoids. Carvone is found naturally in many essential oils, but is most abundant in the oils from seeds of caraway (Carum carvi), spearmint (Mentha spicata), and dill.
This report studies the Carvone Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Hydrolysed Whey Protein market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of the Report:
Carvone is a member of a family of chemicals called terpenoids. Carvone is found naturally in many essential oils, but is most abundant in the oils from seeds of caraway (Carum carvi), spearmint (Mentha spicata), and dill. Natural D-carvone is founded in mandarin peel oil, while L-carvone is found in ginger grass oil. Carvone can be classified as L-carvone and D-carvone based on its chemical structure. Gum makers producing a spearmint product have a choice of flavoring with spearmint oil, natural L-carvone(derived from spearmint oil), synthetic L-carvone (from citrus fruits) or combinations, L-carvone is often used to enhance spearmint oil. Since there are not enough spearmint crops to satisfy the demand of spearmint flavor, including L-carvone, the synthetic carvone is more popular in consideration of stable supply and cheaper price. Currently L-carvone is the dominant type of carvone sold on the market, and 81.39% of carvone is L-carvone in 2015.
The worldwide market for Carvone is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.1% over the next five years, will reach 56 million US$ in 2024, from 44 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Carvone in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a sample copy at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Paramount Aromachem
- Gem Aromatics
- Shree Bankey Behari Lal Aromatics
- Wanxiang International
- Jishui County Shunmin Medicinal
- Lvchang Chemical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Daily Use Chemical Essence
- Food Additive
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Carvone report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Carvone market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Carvone market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Carvone Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Carvone , with sales, revenue, and price of Carvone , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Carvone for each region, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 12, Carvone market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Carvone sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.