Cancer Supportive Care Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
“The Report Cancer Supportive Care Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
This report provides an overview of the Cancer Supportive Care pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome, bone metastasis and cancer pain, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Anorexia is defined as the loss of the desire to eat. Progressive wasting is common in many types of cancer and is one of the most important factors leading to early death in cancer patients. Advanced cancer undergo a wasting syndrome associated with cancer anorexia-cachexia and asthenia, which is associated with weakness, fatigue, and a poor quality of life. Bone metastasis occurs when cancer cells spread from their original site to a bone. Signs and symptoms of bone metastasis include bone pain, broken bones, urinary incontinence, bowel incontinence and weakness in the legs. Cancer pain can be defined as a complex sensation that reflects both damage to the body and the body’s response to the damage. Pain may arise due to tumor compressing or infiltrating tissue, from treatments and diagnostic procedures, or from skin, nerve and other changes caused by either the body’s immune response or hormones released by the tumor.
The size of these pipelines ranges 24 products in cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome to 52 in cancer pain. The majority of products in cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome target the growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1, although there are a range of other molecular targets in development. Within bone metastasis, the most common molecular targets are the tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11, and the hepatocyte growth factor receptor, along with a range of others. Finally, within cancer pain, neurotransmitters such as the mu type opioid receptor, and a range of ion channels, are the most common type of target, reflecting the pain treatment landscape in general.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1394149
– Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
– Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
– To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
– What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
– Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
– Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
– Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Send An Enquiry Request @
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Cancer Supportive Care Report Coverage 8
2.2 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome Overview 8
2.3 Bone Metastasis Overview 8
2.4 Cancer Pain Overview 8
3 Therapeutics Development 9
3.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 9
3.2 Bone Metastasis 15
3.3 Cancer Pain 21
4 Therapeutics Assessment 27
4.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 27
4.2 Bone Metastasis 34
4.3 Cancer Pain 41
5 Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 49
5.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 49
5.2 Bone Metastasis 54
5.3 Cancer Pain 63
6 Dormant Projects 80
6.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 80
6.2 Bone Metastasis 82
6.3 Cancer Pain 84
7 Discontinued Products 87
7.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 87
7.2 Bone Metastasis 87
7.3 Cancer Pain 88
8 Product Development Milestones 89
8.1 Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome 89
8.2 Bone Metastasis 105
8.3 Cancer Pain 118
9 Appendix 127
9.1 Methodology 127
9.2 Coverage 127
9.3 Secondary Research 127
9.4 Primary Research 127
9.5 Expert Panel Validation 127
9.6 Contact Us 128
9.7 Disclaimer 128
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207