Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market Growth | Trends | Industry Analysis
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 102 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
This report studies the Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Building Information Modeling (BIM) market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
In 2018, the global Building Information Modeling (BIM) market size was million US$ and it is expected to reach million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Building Information Modeling (BIM) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Building Information Modeling (BIM) development in United States, Europe and China.
Request a sample copy at@
The key players covered in this study:
- Autodesk, Inc (US)
- Nemetschek AG (Germany)
- Bentley Systems, Inc (US)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd (US)
- Dassault Systemes S.A. (France)
- RIB Software AG (Germany)
- Robert Mcneel and Associates (US)
- Cadsoft Corporation (US)
- Siemens (Germany)
- AVEVA Group (UK)
- Aconex (now Oracle)
- Beck Technology (US)
- Innovaya (US)
- Synchro (UK)
- IES (UK)
- Hongye Technology (China)
- Beijing Explorer Software (China)
- Lubansoft (China)
- PKPM (China)
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- 3D BIM Management of Design Models
- 4D BIM Management of Schedule
- 5D BIM Management of Costs
- 6D BIM management of built facility
- 7D BIM management of environmental
Market segment by Application, split into
- AEC engineering Offices
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central and South America
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
Highlights of the Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Building Information Modeling (BIM) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Building Information Modeling (BIM) development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Building Information Modeling (BIM) are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
IT stands for information technology. It is all about organizing, storing and processing information. IT is mainly associated with computers that use network to share information. Telecommunication occurs when two devices communicate with each other with the use of technology. It can be signals transmitted electrically over physical media, such as cables, or via electromagnetic radiation.
The use of fiber optics has drastically improved the speed of communication. Networks are thousand times faster today than the previous phone connection internet which we earlier seem to make use of. Introduction of the Smart phones had brought up a revolutionary change in the lifestyle of people. There is a huge market for various types of smart phone applications. People are getting access to the IOT (internet of things) more easily than it was. There are Different kind of sensors fitted to the devices for example GPS, gyroscope, compass which has introduced different kinds of applications.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain