BOPP Films Market Emerging Trends And Strong Application Scope By 2023
In this report, we covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global BOPP Films market for 2018-2023.
Packaging, especially flexible packaging, is one of the most dynamic industries today owing to its extensive application in the food and beverages, personal care, and pharmaceutical sectors. The rising demand for bi-axially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) in packaging, labeling, printing, and lamination can be primarily attributed to the booming growth in the aforementioned industries. Transparency Market Research predicts that the demand for BOPP will be in line with that of flexible packaging in the near future. It is also likely to be consistent with the growth of the food and beverages industry.
The demand for flexible packaging has been on the rise thanks to the rapid growth in the pharmaceutical, food and beverages, electronics, and personal care industries and this growth is sure to impact the demand for BOPP in the coming years. The BOPP market is also fueled by the low cost and recyclability of BOPP films. The prices of BOPP are primarily dependent on the prices of polypropylene, which have a strong correlation with crude oil. As a result, any fluctuations in the prices of crude oil impact those of BOPP. This acts as a major impediment to the global BOPP market.
The Middle East and Africa and Latin America BOPP markets are projected to witness moderate to high growth by 2024, owing to the expansion of the food industry and the rising demand for packaged products. Countries within the GCC are expected to be key markets for BOPP in the Middle East; South Africa and Nigeria are likely to play a leading role in the BOPP market in Africa; Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Chile hold promising prospects for the BOPP market in Latin America.
Over the next five years, we projects that BOPP Films will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017. This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of BOPP Films market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions. To calculate the market size, we considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Tenter Method
- Bubble Method
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Jindal Poly Films
- Taghleef Industries
- Treofan Group
- Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material
- Cosmo Films
- Flex Film
- Futamura Chemical
- Jiangsu Shenda Group
- Viam Films
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global BOPP Films consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of BOPP Films market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global BOPP Films manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the BOPP Films with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of BOPP Films submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports