Beacon Market Projected to Garner $14.8 Billion By 2024 at a CAGR of 61.5% | Advanced system, SLU, Apple Inc., BlueCats and Blue Sense Networks
Semiconductor IP Market Outlook – 2024
Global Semiconductor IP Market was valued at $3,434 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $5,701 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 7.30% from 2018 to 2024. At present, Asia-Pacific dominates the global semiconductor IP market which is then followed by North America. In 2017, China dominated the Asia-Pacific Market and Germany led the overall market in Europe. However, in North America, the U.S. currently dominates the market.
Top Impacting Factors:
Rise in demand of the modern system on chip (SoC) design and reduction in manufacturing and design cost impact the growth of the market. In addition, fluctuations in the development or functionality of the chips affect the growth of the global semiconductor IP market. These factors are anticipated to either drive or hamper the market growth.
To Explore More, Make Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4643
Increase in Demand of the Modern System on Chip (SoC) Design:
Semiconductor IP blocks are combined with the system on-chip (SoCs) and application specific integrated circuit (ASICs) products. Such products are then used for the production of chips, which are then installed in MP3 players, automobiles, televisions, mobile phones, and more. In addition, there is rise in the demand for smart and power efficient devices, which propels the demand for the SoCs. This in turn is anticipated to fuel the growth of the global semiconductor IP market.
Reduction in Manufacturing and Design Cost:
There is continuous reduction in the design and the development of the semiconductor IP. For instance, use of monolithic 3D IC technology is projected to reduce the cost of the wafer due to reduced die size, scaling up of the processes, heterogeneous integration, and multiple layers processed together. This cost reduction supplements the growth of the semiconductor IP market.
Key Findings of the Study:
- Based on design IP, the processor IP is anticipated to dominate the global semiconductor IP market share, in terms of revenue.
- The royalty IP source dominated the global semiconductor IP market in 2017.
- Asia-Pacific region held the majority of market share in 2017.
- Based on the type, of the applications consumer electronics segment is dominating the global market in year 2017. However, the others application segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2024).
- LAMEA is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4643
The global semiconductor IP market growth is driven by rise in demand of the modern system on chip (SoC) design, and reduction in manufacturing and design cost. However, fluctuations in the development or functionality of the chips restrain the market growth. Further, in near future, rising demand for the consumer electronics, and new technological developments is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the key players operating in the semiconductor IP market.
ARM, Synopsys, Imagination Technologies, Cadence, Ceva, Verisillicon, eMemory Technology, Rambus, Lattice (Silicon Image) and Sonics are some of the major companies profiled in this report.
The Main Objectives of this Report are:
- To study and analyze the global Semiconductor IP consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2018 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Semiconductor IP market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Semiconductor IP manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Semiconductor IP with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Semiconductor IP submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
CHAPTERS DISCUSSED IN THE REPORT: [Total 287 Pages]
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4: SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET, BY DESIGN IP
CHAPTER 5: SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET, BY IP SOURCE
CHAPTER 6: SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET, BY APPLICATION
CHAPTER 7: SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060