Battery for Point of Sale Terminals Market by Type, Stage, End-User
Marketresearchnest Reports adds “2018-2023 Global Battery for Point of Sale Terminals Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The report spread across 164 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of Global Battery for Point of Sale Terminals market for 2018-2023.
A Point-Of-Sale (POS) Terminal is a hardware system for processing card payments at retail locations. Software to read magnetic strips of credit and debit cards is embedded in the hardware. Portable devices (i.e., not terminals anchored to a counter), either proprietary or third-party, as well as contactless capabilities for emerging forms of mobile payments, represent the next generation of POS systems.
The replacement of old POS terminals and increased demand from new enterprises is estimated to fuel the sales growth. The growing adoption of EMV cards, rising need for effective information management from merchants, and increasing penetration of NFC-based payments are leading to higher unit shipments of POS terminals. However, the rising penetration of mobile card readers that offer superior benefits such as better handling and convenience will hamper the sales of conventional POS terminals.
North America dominated the market for POS terminals in 2016, accounting for over 30.0% of the revenue. However, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a lucrative player over the forecast period. Increasing income levels and standards of living of people in developing countries such as India are resulting in flourishing retail markets, thereby boosting the demand for POS solutions.
‘Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Battery for Point of Sale Terminals will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Battery for Point of Sale Terminals market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lead-Acid Batteries
- Li-Ion Batteries
- Ni-Cd Batteries
Segmentation by application:
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LiPol Battery
- Shenzhen Glida Electronics
- Ayaa Technology
- Hangzhou Future Power Technology
- HCT Electric
- Sanyi Doctor Technology
- Shenzhen Cowon Technology
- Shenzhen CPKD Technology
- Shenzhen Enbar Technology
- Ubetter Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Battery for Point of Sale Terminals consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Battery for Point of Sale Terminals market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Battery for Point of Sale Terminals manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Battery for Point of Sale Terminals with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Battery for Point of Sale Terminals submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain