Bag-in-Box Container Market Quantitative Bag-in-Box Container Market Analysis Current and Future Trends 2025
The global bag-in-box container market size was estimated at USD 3.12 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast years. The industry is driven by the increasing consumption of the alcoholic beverages in both developed and developing economies. As a result, alcoholic beverage segment, in particular, is expected to generate the maximum demand. North America is expected to be the largest consumer of alcoholic beverage products followed by Europe. The market has also been witnessing rising demand from the wine industry.
Thus, rise in wine production across several regions is expected to augment the product demand in the coming years. Escalating demand from household products segment is also expected to drive the market on account of increasing consumption of the household cleaners, such as surface deodorizers and surface cleaners. Rising demand for hygiene and personal care products due to growing urban population will also boost the market development. In addition, demand for low-foam detergents that are usually packaged in bag-in-box containers will drive the market further.
On the other hand, product demand may be hampered due to the availability of substitute products at lower prices, such as plastic and glass bottles. Increasing demand for plastic bottles from the soft drink industry is expected to hinder market growth over the forecasts period. However, rising demand for innovative packaging designs for food and beverage products to attract consumers is expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth in the years to come.
Moreover, major companies in the market focus on the development of new technology, in terms of design and packaging solution, which is also likely to spur the market growth. For instance, a U.K.-based company Elite Packaging has developed gusseted bag that is sealed in every corner. This design offers more product stability and efficiency. In addition, it reduces the space required for the bag in the box container, making it more compact.
To Know More Information @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bag-in-box-containers-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to be the second fastest-growing material segment over the forecast period
- The food & beverages application segment accounted for the largest share in 2018 owing to an increased consumption of alcoholic beverages across the globe
- Household products segment is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period on account of rising product application scope in the packaging of cleaning products
- APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period due to increasing exports by counties like Japan, China, and India
- China, in particular, is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 8.2% from 2019 to 2025 as a result of rising income levels and intense regional competition
- Prominent companies in the global bag-in-box market include Amcor Ltd.; DS Smith; Liqui Box Corp.; Parish Manufacturing, Inc.; Scholle IPN; CDF Corp.; and Smurfit Kappa Group
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For More Info: www.grandviewresearch.com