Augmented Reality in Retail Market Regional Estimates and Forecast by Application to 2023
The Augmented Reality In Retail Market was valued at USD 411.3 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 7,951.2 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 47.1% during the forecast period. The base year considered for this study is 2017, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2023.
The research methodology includes the use of primary and secondary data. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the market as well as of the other dependent submarkets in the overall augmented reality in retail market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=77516130
The secondary sources include annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations of companies; white papers, certified publications, and articles from recognized authors; directories; and databases. Some of these secondary sources include organizations and associations such as VR/AR Association, AugmentedReality.Org, Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), and Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance.
The research methodology includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the top market players and extensive interviews for key insights with industry leaders such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives. All the percentage shares and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources. All the possible parameters that affect the markets covered in this research have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to obtain the final quantitative and qualitative data. The breakdown of the profiles of primaries has been depicted in the figure below:
Request Sample Copy of this Market Research @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=77516130
The objectives of augmented reality in retail market study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the augmented reality (AR) in retail market, in terms of value, on the basis of offering, device type, application, retail type, and geography
- To define, describe, and forecast the augmented reality (AR) retail market, in terms of volume, on the basis of device type
- To provide the qualitative analysis of the augmented reality technologies such as marker-based and marker-less
- To forecast the market size for various segments with regard to 4 main regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with regard to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments in the AR in retail market
- To use the value chain analysis and market roadmaps to study the evolution and timeline of the AR in retail market
- To analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, and research and development (R&D) in the AR in retail market
- To strategically profile key players, comprehensively analyze their core competencies, and describe the competitive landscape of the market
MarketsandMarkets provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441