Asia-Pacific Bottled Water Market Forecast 2017-2022
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Asia-Pacific Bottled Water Market Report 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across 102 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Bottled water is a category of packaged drinking water in various forms such as plastic or glass water bottles. Currently, the bottled water industry is flourishing in the Asia-Pacific region with the industry size being around USD 115.2 billion during 2017. This industry is expected to reach a market value of USD 188.5 billion, growing at a 9.8% CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2022.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/asia-pacific-bottled-water-market-report-2017.html
Major players in the market are identified through secondary research and their market revenues determined through primary and secondary research. The major players in Asia-Pacific Bottled Water market include
PepsiCo, Coca Cola, Suntory, Unicer, Icelandic Glacial, CG Roxane, Vichy Catalan Corporation, Mountain Valley Spring Company.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Bottled Water in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering
China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Southeast Asia, Australia.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Asia-Pacific Bottled Water niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Request a sample copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/requestsample.php?reportid=286254
On the basis of product, the Bottled Water market is primarily split into
- Carbonated Bottle Water
- Flavoured Bottle Water
- Still Bottle Water
- Functional Bottle Water
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption, market share and growth rate of Bottled Water for each application, including:
- Retail Stores
The research document will answer following questions such as:
- How is the Asia-Pacific Bottled Water market evolving?
- What are the key next-generation Bottled Water technologies/applications?
- What are the main applications of Bottled Water ? How do the Bottled Water fit into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key Bottled Water ? Are there any planned, existing or successful demonstration and pilot projects going?
- What key challenges do Asia-Pacific Bottled Water have to overcome to become fully commercially viable? Is their development and commercialization dependent on cost reductions or seeks technological/application wise breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for key emerBottled Waterg Bottled Water?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Bottled Water creates from those of established entities?
- Which companies, organizations are involved with Asia-Pacific Bottled Water growth story?
- Which market spaces are the most active in the development of Asia-Pacific Bottled Water market? How do the conditions for the development and deployment of differ in key regional markets?
- What is driving and restraining factors affecting the development and commercialization?
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. The following illustrative figure shows the market research methodology applied in this report.
All possible factors that influence the markets included in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data. The market size for top-level markets and sub-segments is normalized, and the effect of inflation, economic downturns, and regulatory & policy changes or other factors are not accounted for in the market forecast.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Asia-Pacific industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain