All You Need to Know About Voice Marketing Agency
The business of marketing and branding is huge. Companies competing for attention and market share must be able to execute a solid marketing strategy and have a strong brand. Hiring a reputable marketing agency is the first step in building a solid brand. Marketing can be broken up into several areas including, but not limited to, online marketing, social media marketing, print marketing and voice marketing, with the latter becoming increasingly more popular due to the hype surrounding voice-activated technology, such as Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home.
What does voice-activated technology do?
When the internet was introduced, users were mind blown with the fact that information was available at their fingertips. Today, you don’t even have to lift a finger to get information. You can simply say, “Hey, Siri,” or “Hey, Alexa,” or “Hey, Google.” These voice-activated devices will spit out information, play music and podcasts, place an Amazon order and even tell jokes.
Stats on voice-activated device usage
Voice assisted searches are on the rise and changing consumer behavior. Consumers want to get information even more quickly than before. Voice-activated devices allow information to be acquired in a matter of seconds. From local and world news, to solving math equations and making dinner reservations, to finding recipes, there is almost nothing a voice-activated device can’t find. Statistics compiled by BrightLocal indicated that:
• 58% of consumers have used voice search to find local business information in the last 12 months.
• 46% of voice search users look for a local business on a daily basis.
• What consumers want most: to be able to use voice search to make reservations, to hear business prices, and to find out which products businesses have.
• 27% visit the website of a local business after making a voice search.
• 25% of consumers say they haven’t yet tried local voice search, but would consider it.
• 76% of smart speaker users perform local searches at least weekly—with 53% searching using these devices every day.
• Consumers are most likely to perform voice searches to find further information on local businesses they already know about.
• Voice searchers are most likely to look for restaurants, grocery stores, and food delivery.
• Just 18% of consumers have used smart speakers for local voice searches.
What is voice marketing?
An experienced marketing agency can assist companies with developing a voice marketing strategy, which is a set of tactics and strategies designed for reaching audiences who are using voice devices. A well-planned voice marketing strategy will successfully take advantage of the growth in people using voice-controlled devices on a much more regular basis.
Why companies need a voice marketing strategy
Simply put, companies need to stay current and follow marketing trends. Recent data shows that, as of January 2018, 16 per cent of Americans – or around 39 million people – owned a smart speaker in their home. Consumers and businesses are moving towards voice-activated technology to search for things they need. Developing a voice marketing strategy can help businesses take advantage of this trend.
How voice marketing is different
Voice marketing has completely changed the way people interact with brands. Gathering information or finding a location has never been so easy. By asking a voice-activated device a question, you can get answers instantly and with virtually no effort. People can get from point A to point B, simply by asking the voice-activated GPS in the car for directions. Voice marketing takes advantage of what humans already do naturally, talk.
Drumroll is a branding agency in Austin, TX providing services like advertising, digital marketing, esports, lifecycle marketing, voice marketing and much more to all types of industries. To know more, visit www.drumroll.com/about.