Advance CNC Machining – Consisitency & Accuracy Are Its Forte!
Advance CNC machining demonstrates how a new generation of computer programmers and engineers designing the technology has transformed the practice of machining into a precision mode of art. There might be fine conventional machining techniques available today, but many manufacturers now opt for CNC machining because of the many advantages that its process has to offer.
So, What Are CNC Machines?
A computer-numerical control machining is a process which is basically used by manufacturers to produce machined parts, items, products. CNC machines are what accomplish the process.
A CNC machine is a machine that utilizes Computer Numerical Control over machine tools like lathes, routers, mills or grinders. Computer Numerical Control is very much different from traditional PCs in terms of the type of software used to control the machine, which is customized and programmed with G-Code – a specific CNC machine language that allows precise control of features like coordination, feed rate, location, and speed.
Advance CNC Machining Has Many Advantages–
These advantages have become truer now than as ever, as we are experiencing advances in the computer technology revolutionizing the CNC process. Given below are some of the ways that Advance CNC machines will help to provide the manufacturing businesses with the edge:
1. Such machines are programmed with a design that is reproduced very precisely. This is very important for the modern industry where one faulty cut on one component can render the whole machine unusable. This machine can control exact velocity and positioning, with a normal accuracy rate of 100%.
2. Such machines try to produce thousands of identical parts in a rather short period of time, much quickly than traditional machining.
3. They can be operated continuously for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and require a short downtime for maintenance.
4. They can easily be updated by changing the software and can be reprogrammed in a short span of time. This helps them to instantly shift from making one part to another. They can also store old programs that can be extracted and used at any time.
5. A visual test of every new program allows designers to ensure that the desired effect is achieved.
6. The advance technology allows CNC machine to make parts which can not be made manually, not even by the most skilled machinists.
7. The job is done basically by machine so operator needs no advance training. The process of CNC machine operation learning is very easy; it can be learned by virtual training. After the first part has been inspected, the second parts will need nominal inspection.
8. These CNC machines require being supervised by only one worker. Once they are programmed, they can usually work by themselves. They reduce the workload and are deliver error free products.
9. They come with automated cooling systems, protecting the equipment from heat damage.
10. They can be used to make both plastic and metal parts.
Choose A Reliable Advance CNC Machine Shop
Advance CNC machining promises accuracy, consistency and savings. The range of CNC machining shops is large, so go for a reputable machining company which fits the needs of your business.
Sun-Glo Plating Company provides a wide array of metal finishing services like anodizing, bright dip copper, CNC machining, chromate conversion coating, electroless nickel, electroplating, harperize, passivation, powder coating, tumble finishing, vapor degreasing, gold and silver plating, and wet paint. To know more, visit http://www.sun-glo.com/blog/.