2019-2024 Global Yarn Lubricant Market Report
The Global Yarn Lubricant Market Growth 2019-2024 Report added by DecisionDatabases.com gives an in depth industry analysis of the market. It covers the costing, sales, revenue details and forecasts.
The high production speeds in textile weaving and knitting impose high demands on the yarns. The yarns need to be rapidly unrolled from the cones and must not break during weaving or knitting. In order to achieve these requirements, yarn lubricants must improve the gliding properties of the yarn. Other aspects such as antistatic or softness are also important for smooth processes. In order to avoid breakage, the yarn should show a preferably low and homogeneous friction value. This is essential to avoid the stick-slip-effect. Especially when sewing heavy woven fabrics or leather, the friction between needle and fabric can cause extremely high needle temperatures.
The global sales of yarn lubricant increased from 59748 MT in 2013 to 66845 MT in 2017, at a CAGR of 2.85%. In 2017, the global yarn lubrican market is led by Asia Pacific. Middle East and Africa is the second-largest region-wise market. At present, the major manufacturers of chemical fiber oil are concentrated in China, Europe and Japan. Total, Klueber, Transfar, Vickers Oils, Takemoto and Dr.Petry are major players in the global market. According to this study, over the next five years the yarn lubricant market will register a 2.20% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 197.63 million by 2024, from US$ 169.71 million in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Yarn Lubricant market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 200 million by 2024, from US$ 180 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Yarn Lubricant business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Yarn Lubricant market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/20007-yarn-lubricant-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Vickers Oils
- Dutch Lube Company
- Matsumoto Yushi Seiyaku
- Exxon Mobil
- Kocak Petroleum
- Zschimmer & Schwarz
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Sinopec Lubricant
- Behran Oil
- Fugesi Lubricant
Segmentation by product type:
- Spin Finish
- Coning Oils
- Knitting Oils
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Yarn Lubricant Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-20007
- To study and analyze the global Yarn Lubricant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Yarn Lubricant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Yarn Lubricant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Yarn Lubricant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Yarn Lubricant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Yarn Lubricant Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-20007
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Cotton Yarn Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/15160-cotton-yarn-market-analysis-report
Global Lubricant Additives Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/15214-lubricant-additives-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.