2019-2024 Global Walkie Talkie Market Report
The Global Walkie Talkie Market Growth 2019-2024 Report added by DecisionDatabases.com gives an in depth industry analysis of the market. It covers the costing, sales, revenue details and forecasts.
A walkie-talkie (more formally known as a handheld transceiver, or HT) is a hand-held, portable, two-way radio transceiver. Its development during the Second World War has been variously credited to Donald L. Hings, radio engineer Alfred J. Gross, and engineering teams at Motorola. Similar designs were created for other armed forces, and after the war, walkie-talkies spread to public safety and eventually commercial and jobsite work. Major characteristics include a half-duplex channel (only one radio transmits at a time, though any number can listen) and a “push-to-talk” (PTT) switch that starts transmission. Typical walkie-talkies resemble a telephone handset, possibly slightly larger but still a single unit, with an antenna mounted on the top of the unit. Where a phone’s earpiece is only loud enough to be heard by the user, a walkie-talkie’s built-in speaker can be heard by the user and those in the user’s immediate vicinity. Hand-held transceivers may be used to communicate between each other, or to vehicle-mounted or base stations.
The global Walkie Talkie industry is characterized by several large international manufactures and many smaller regional manufactures. Therefore, market share concentration is low. The two largest operators account for about 22.75 % of total industry revenue in 2016. Larger companies are looking to expand their footprint in nearby areas, where they can add value and turn once-struggling operations into profitable ventures. Key market players include Motorola, JVCKENWOOD, Icom, Hytera, Sepura, Tait, Cobra, Yaesu, Entel Group, and Uniden among others.
According to this study, over the next five years the Walkie Talkie market will register a 9.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 9990 million by 2024, from US$ 5960 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Walkie Talkie business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Walkie Talkie market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/20012-walkie-talkie-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Entel Group
Segmentation by product type:
- Analog Walkie Talkie
- Digital Walkie Talkie
Segmentation by application:
- Government and Public Safety
- Industry and Commerce
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Walkie Talkie Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-20012
- To study and analyze the global Walkie Talkie consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Walkie Talkie market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Walkie Talkie manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Walkie Talkie with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Walkie Talkie submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Walkie Talkie Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-20012
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
2017-2022 United States Walkie Talkie Market Report (Status and Outlook) @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/20029-united-states-walkie-talkie-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.