10% Discount on Swtor Credits Cheap! Acquire Now on Swtor2credits.com
Bioware has unveiled the upcoming changes to Pyrotech and Plasmatech in Swtor Game Update 5.3. All the class changes are aimed to increase target DPS this time. You can read on for the details of the class changes. Besides, we have swtor credits for sale to get ready for Swtor Update 5.3.
Class changes to Pyrotech & Plasmatech respectively
1. Increase the Searing Wave damage bonus given by Superheated Flamethrower from 20% to 50%;
2. Reduce the burn damage of Incendiary Missile by 10%;
3. Rain of Fire now increases the damage dealt by Incendiary Missile by 10%;
4. Increase the critical damage bonus given by Firebug from 10% to 15%.
1. Increase the Ion Squall damage bonus given by Pulse Generator from 20% to 50%;
2. Reduce the burn damage of Incendiary Round by 10%;
3. Rain of Fire now increases the damage dealt by Incendiary Round by 10%;
4. Increase the critical damage bonus given by Plasmatic Assault from 10% to 15%.
Disciplines for class changes
Usually players wonder why not buff all of the other Classes instead of nerfing when nerfs happen during Class balance. This time, the development gives a detailed explanation.
1. Class balance is based on specific DPS, HPS, and DTPS targets.
2. The balance targets dictate not only Class balance, but balance across all combat in the entire game, including Mission, Operation boss, piece of gear and more.
In Swtor Game Update 5.3, those class changes to Pyrotech and Plasmatech is to increase the intended target DPS. Specifically, Searing Wave / Ion Squall will be more than just an ability used to buff the next Immolate / Plasma Flare.
Swtor Game Update 5.3 will definitely have something new and appealing introduced, along with class changes. All swtor fans should not miss it. Certainly, we will always be here and have cheap safe swtor credits for sale to all players. Stay tuned!