DDoS Protection and Mitigation Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is an attack in which multiple compromised computer systems attack a target, such as a server, website or another network resource, and cause a denial of service for users of the targeted resource. The flood of incoming messages, connection requests or malformed packets to the target system forces it to slow down or even crash and shut down, thereby denying service to legitimate users or systems.
DDoS attacks have been carried out by diverse threat actors, ranging from individual criminal hackers to organized crime rings and government agencies. In certain situations, often ones related to poor coding, missing patches or generally unstable systems, even legitimate requests to target systems can result in DDoS-like results.
There are three types of DDoS attacks. Network-centric or volumetric attacks overload a targeted resource by consuming available bandwidth with packet floods. Protocol attacks target network layer or transport layer protocols using flaws in the protocols to overwhelm targeted resources. And application layer attacks overload application services or databases with a high volume of application calls. The inundation of packets at the target causes a denial of service
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ddos-protection-mitigation-2019-2024-243
DDoS protection and .Mitigation are solution for DDoS attack.
According to this study, over the next five years the DDoS Protection and Mitigation market will register a 18.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2990 million by 2024, from US$ 1100 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in DDoS Protection and Mitigation business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of DDoS Protection and Mitigation market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the DDoS Protection and Mitigation value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- UDP Flood
- ICMP Flood
- HTTP Flood
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Date Center
- Government and Carrier Transport
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- F5 Networks
- Arbor Network
- Akamai Technologies
- Century Link
- A10 Networks
- Corero Network Security
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global DDoS Protection and Mitigation market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of DDoS Protection and Mitigation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global DDoS Protection and Mitigation players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the DDoS Protection and Mitigation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of DDoS Protection and Mitigation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/ict-and-media/global-ddos-protection-mitigation-2019-2024-243
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global DDoS Protection and Mitigation Market Size 2014–2024
2.1.2 DDoS Protection and Mitigation Market Size CAGR by Region
2.2 DDoS Protection and Mitigation Segment by Type
2.2.1 UDP Flood
2.2.2 ICMP Flood
2.2.3 SYN Flood
2.2.4 HTTP Flood
3 Global DDoS Protection and Mitigation by Players
3.1 Global DDoS Protection and Mitigation Market Size Market Share by Players
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/